What are the new features in Adobe Illustrator?
1. Live Shapes for rectangles and rounded rectangles - Quickly draw shapes with predefined dimensions.
2. Font search - Easily locate fonts and apply them to your artwork with searchable font menus.
3. Multiple artboards - Create multiple artboards of varying sizes in one document and set artboard-specific options.
4. Reusable graphic styles - Create graphic appearances that you can reuse in other documents.
5. Gaussian blur - Add blur effects that look more natural and realistic than ever.
6. Perspective drawing - Create artwork with foreshortened perspective with new drawing tools.
7. Essentials workspace - Quickly access the essential tools you need for everyday work.
8. Pixel-align artwork - Perfectly align and lock objects into place for crisp, perfect layout.
9. Global Edit - Instantly apply the same editing to multiple objects in your artwork.
10. Touch Type tool - Easily manipulate individual characters within a text object.
How to use the VRay frame buffer with after effects?
1.Expand the Rendering tab in the Render Settings window of V-Ray.
2.Under VFB (V-Ray frame Buffer) choose "Save" in the "Output" section.
3.Create an output directory for the framebuffer files.
4.Render the scene using V-Ray.
5.Launch After Effects and select the set of V-Ray frame buffer files.
6.In After Effects, go to Composition>Add to Render Queue.
7.Select AVI from the Render Settings list and click on the Output Module.
8.In the Output Module, select Element as the format and make sure the “uncompressed” option is selected.
9.Under “Project Settings” choose the sequence of Framebuffers and click “OK”.
10.Set the encoding type for the video and click “Render”.
What does Adobe do?
Adobe is a global software company that creates innovative digital media and creative marketing solutions for businesses, photographers, creative professionals, students, and individuals. Its products include the Adobe Creative Cloud, which includes popular applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and the Adobe XD mobile app design and prototyping tool. Adobe also offers services such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Experience Cloud, and Adobe Document Cloud.
How to increase Camera Raw cache size in Lightroom?
1. Go to Edit > Preferences (Windows) or Lightroom > Preferences (Mac).
2. Click the File Handling tab and then click the Camera Raw Cache Settings button.
3. On the Camera Raw Cache dialog box, adjust the Maximum Size (in MB) slider bar to increase or decrease your Camera Raw Cache size. More memory being allocated to Lightroom's Camera Raw Cache can speed up preview and rendering times.
4. Click OK to save your changes.
How do I use Lightroom develop presets?
1. First, you need to purchase or download Lightroom develop presets. You can find them online or in Lightroom's library of preset options.
2. Once you have the presets downloaded, you can open Lightroom and begin applying them to photos.
3. To apply a Lightroom develop preset, select the photo you wish to edit and then click on "Develop".
4. On the Develop tab, you will see the Presets menu along the left side of the screen.
5. Select the preset you wish to apply from the list. From here you can adjust the intensity, contrast, and more to suit your own criteria.
6. Once you have the applied the preset and editted it to your liking, click the "Checkmark" icon at the top right of the screen to apply the changes.
7. If you do not like the results, you can undo the changes and start again or choose another preset.
Is Adobe Presenter dead?
No, Adobe Presenter is not dead. It is still a popular and powerful program for creating presentations and interactive learning content. Adobe continues to provide technical support for the product and regularly releases updates and new feature enhancements.
How do I configure preview settings in after effects?
1. Open After Effects.
2. Go to the ‘Composition' panel.
3. Right-click on the composition and select ‘Composition Settings’.
4. In the ‘Preview’ section, you can customize the preview settings. You can define how much of the comp will be previewed, how many frames per second it plays back, etc. You can also set whether or not to display the audio waveforms in the preview.
5. When you’re finished customizing preview settings, click ‘OK’ to save the changes.
How to cut video in after effects seamlessly?
1. Mark the start and end points for the section you want to cut. Zoom into the timeline to get more accurate adjustments.
2. Move the timeline indicator to the start of the section, then press the “S” key to set a start point for the cut. Move the indicator to the end of the section and press “E” to set the end point.
3. Select the section of footage you want to cut and press “CMD/CTRL + X” to cut it away.
4. Now you will be left with the footage after the cut. If the cut points are not perfectly aligned, undo the cut and adjust the start and end points using the timeline indicator.
5. Once you’re happy with the cut and it’s seamlessly trimmed, you can move on to other editing tasks.
How do I publish in Adobe Presenter?
1. Start by creating your content in either PowerPoint or Adobe Captivate (depending on if you are creating slides or software simulations).
2. Once you have your content ready, open Adobe Presenter and click the “Create a Presentation” button.
3. Select the file you want to use as the basis for your presentation and click the “Import” button.
4. Use the tools present in Presenter to edit and enhance your presentation.
5. Once you are satisfied with your presentation, use the “Publish” button on the menu to save and/or publish your presentation. Depending on the options you select, you can choose to publish to HTML5, Flash, YouTube, and/or Articulate Mobile Player.