When will steam deck be available?
At this time, there is no set date for the release of Steam Deck, as the development team has not yet made any official announcements.
How to fix Xbox One Voice chat audio inaudible?
1. Double check your headset's connection. Make sure the jack is firmly plugged in and there are no damages to the connections.
2. Follow the headset manufacturer's instructions to ensure the headset is properly setup.
3. Check your game audio settings. Ensure that your chat audio is set to "on" or "open" and that your game audio is set to the desired level.
4. Make sure the audio is not being muted in the console settings.
5. Check that your party chat is enabled on your Xbox Dashboard.
6. Check your TV volume setting, as this can sometimes interfere with the audio coming through your headset.
7. Try performing an Xbox One controller and headset reset. Download the Xbox One audio troubleshooter from the Xbox's website.
8. Check stream quality settings in the app and make sure your stream is set to the appropriate bitrate.
9. Unplug and reboot your router/modem.
10. Consult your headset's manufacturer’s website for troubleshooting and further steps.
How do I back up my PS4?
You can back up your PS4 data by using a USB drive or an external hard drive. To back up your data:
1. Connect the USB drive or external hard drive to one of your PS4™ USB ports.
2. Press the PS4™ button on the controller, and then select [Settings] > [Application Saved Data Management] > [Saved Data in System Storage] > [Copy to USB Storage Device].
3. Press the OPTIONS button on the controller, and then select the copy data you want to back up.
4. Select [Copy] > [Yes].
5. Wait while the data is being copied.
6. When the data has been copied, select [OK].
7. Unplug the USB drive or external hard drive from your PS4™, and then store it in a safe place.
How do I connect my Xbox controller to my laptop?
If your laptop has an available USB port, you can connect your Xbox controller to your laptop by using a USB cable. Simply plug one end of the cable into your controller and the other end into your laptop. Depending on your laptop's operating system, you may need to use additional steps to make the Xbox controller recognized by your laptop.
How to fix Xbox One controller not syncing?
1. Carry out a hard reset: The controller and the Xbox One it is connected to should be power cycled at the same time and then try to re-sync the controller by using the Xbox button
2. Check the firmware: Go to Settings > Kinect & Devices > Devices & Accessories and identify the controller, if the version is not up to date, update it
3. Replace the batteries: Replace the AA batteries in the controller with fresh ones or try to charge up the controller using a USB cable
4. Try connecting wirelessly: Have the controller powered off, turn the console on and then try to press the Pairing button on the controller
5. Reset Controller: Use a paper clip to press the reset button located under the LB button. Then try again to re-sync the controller.
What is the cheapest PS4?
The cheapest PS4 console currently available is the Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Slim Console, which retails for around $300 USD.
Is Fortnite really pay to win?
No, Fortnite is not considered a pay-to-win game. While players can purchase cosmetic items, nothing that is purchased gives a competitive advantage when playing competitively.
How do you pay with a mobile phone on Xbox One?
You can pay for Xbox services with a mobile phone on Xbox One by setting up a payment option with a service provider. The available payment methods depend on the country and region you’re located in. To set up a payment option, you’ll need to sign in to your Microsoft account and then select a payment method and add a payment instrument, such as a credit or debit card, PayPal, or mobile phone.