How do you set up a group in outlook?
1. Login to your Outlook account.
2. Go to People in the navigation bar on the left, then select Create Group.
3. Enter a name and description for the group and then click Create.
4. Under Add Members, type the names or emails of people you want to add to the group.
5. Then click Save.
6. Once saved, the group will be listed under the People section of your Outlook inbox.
How to create an outlook junk email or spam filter?
To create an Outlook Junk Email or Spam Filter, open your Outlook program. From the Home tab, select the Junk option and then select Junk Email Options. On the Options dialog box, select the checkbox next to 'Safe Lists Only', and then select which lists you'd like to block. You can also select the checkbox next to 'Block Sender Domain'; this will block domains from being sent to your email address. If you'd like to create an even more customized filter, you can click on the 'Blocked Senders' tab and type in a list of phrases or words you'd like to block. You can also use the 'Safe Senders' tab to add contacts you'd like to receive emails from. Once you've finished setting up your filters, click 'OK' to save the changes.
What is the ultimate office supplies list?
1. Desk Supplies: Desk Organizers, Staplers and Removers, Pen Holders and File Folders, Sticky Notes and Post-its, Tape Dispensers and Refills, Whiteboard Supplies, Binders and Binder Clips, Hole Punchers, Calculators
2. Office Technology: Computers and Laptops, Monitor and Printer, Networking Switches, UPS Backup, Routers and Network Cables, VoIP Telephones and Headsets, Fax Machines and Copiers
3. Office Supplies and Furniture: Office Chairs, Desks, Filing Cabinets, Bookcases, Whiteboards and Bulletin Boards, Office Partitions, Waste Baskets and Recycling Bins, Sign Stands and A-Frames
4. Office Supplies and Stationery: Envelopes, Paper, Notepads, Clipboards, Pens and Pencils, Highlighters, Confetti, Artwork Supplies, Paper Trimmers, Scissors, Rubber Stamps and Stamp Refills
5. Business Supplies: Business Cards and Business Card Holders, Labels and Address Stamps, Business Forms, Presentation Folders, Time Clocks, Calculators, Badge holders, Lobby Furniture.