Why do Marxists believe that capitalists are compelled to accumulate?
Marxists believe capitalists are compelled to accumulate because they must do so in order to stay competitive in the market and keep their profits up. They must acquire new resources and technologies in order to increase their productivity and take advantage of cost-saving opportunities. By accumulating capital, they can also take advantage of economies of scale and secure their financial interests. Ultimately, capitalists must accumulate in order to survive in a competitive market.
How to put apps in a folder?
1. Open the app drawer on your Android device.
2. Long press on the app icon you want to add to a folder.
3. Drag the app icon and drop it on top of another app icon.
4. A folder will be created. The folder will include a default name such as “Unnamed folder.”
5. Tap on the folder to open it.
6. Tap and hold the app icon inside the folder and then drag the app icon over the “Unnamed folder” bar.
7. Type in a name for your folder.
8. Tap Done (or the check mark) to save the changes.
How to decide between a smart phone and cell phone?
When deciding between a smart phone and a cell phone, you should consider how you will use the device. Do you need a device to take high quality photos, access social media, and use GPS navigation? If so, you should lean towards getting a smart phone. A cell phone is a great option if you only need to make calls and send texts, while getting a smart phone is necessary if you plan on using more advanced features.
Do fields need to be named the same in each data source?
Fields do not need to be named the same in each data source in order for the data to be synchronized. However, it is beneficial to name them the same so that the data is more easily recognizable when it is being sorted and manipulated.
How to calculate an air conditioner circuit breaker?
1. Determine the air conditioner's wattage capacity. Check the manufacturer label on the outside of the air conditioning unit or consult the manual to determine how much power (in watts) the unit requires.
2. Divide the wattage capacity by the voltage. The home's electric service is delivered at 240 volts and 120 volts. Divide the air conditioner's wattage capacity by either number to determine the starting amperage (amps) for the circuit breaker.
For example, 5,000 watts ÷ 240 volts = 20.8 amps.
3. Choose the correct size circuit breaker. Since the wattage capacity of an air conditioner usually falls between the standard circuit breaker sizes, choose the next highest size circuit breaker. In this example, a 30-amp circuit breaker would fit the 5,000-watt air conditioner.
What is a conjugated system?
A conjugated system is a system of overlapping molecular orbitals and simultaneous sharing of two pairs of electrons between multiple atoms, forming a set of connected double bonds. These systems are often described as "alternating single and double bonds," since double bonds are always located between the alternating single bonds. Examples of conjugated systems include conjugated dienes and aromatic compounds.