How to disable or enable pop ups in Google Chrome?
1. Open Google Chrome on your device.
2. Click the three vertical dots icon in the top-right corner.
3. Select Settings.
4. Scroll down and click Advanced.
5. Under the “Privacy and Security” heading, click Site Settings.
6. Under the “Permissions” section, click Pop-ups and redirects.
7. To disable pop-ups, click the toggle switch to the left.
8. Click Done.
How to set up wireless printing?
1. Reach out to your printer's manufacturer and acquire a wireless adapter specifically made for your printer model.
2. If installing the adapter requires you to open up the printer (such as from the back or sides), begin the installation by following the manufacturer’s instructions for installation.
3. Once the adapter has been installed, then you will need to install the printer’s drivers and software on all computers that you want to connect to your printer.
4. Once everything has been installed, locate the printer’s settings and locate the “Wireless” section (it will vary based on printer model).
5. At this point, you should be able to connect the printer to your WiFi network. All devices should then be able to find the printer and be able to start printing without the need for cables.
Note: Make sure your wireless network supports the type of wireless connection the printer uses. Wireless printers usually support 802.11b, g, or n type of networks. Different printer models may also have other wireless connection methods such as Bluetooth, or even NFC.
How to identify fake Android apps?
1. Check the App Developer: Verify the app developer and make sure they are reputable and legitimate.
2. Read the Reviews: Read through the reviews and see what other users are saying about the app.
3. Verify Permissions: Make sure the app is only asking for permissions it needs to run.
4. Check Download Counts: Look at the download count and make sure it’s in line with other apps with similar features.
5. Download from Trusted Sources: Make sure you only download apps from trusted sources, like the Google Play Store.
6. Scan with Anti-Virus Software: Scan the app with antivirus software before installing.
7. Download Updates: Download any available updates to ensure you have the most secure version of the app.
How to get to Windows 10 recovery?
To access the recovery options in Windows 10, you can do any of the following:
1. Press and hold the Shift key while clicking the "Restart" option in the Start menu.
2. On the login screen, click the Power icon, then click "Restart", while holding down the Shift key.
3. Open Settings in the Start menu, then click "Update & security". On the left side of the window, click "Recovery", then click the "Restart now" button under "Advanced startup".
What was the Short Magazine Lee-Enfield (SMLE)?
The Short Magazine Lee-Enfield (SMLE) was a bolt-action magazine-fed rifle designed by the British Army in 1895. It was the standard issue weapon of infantry soldiers in the British Empire during WW1 and WW2. The SMLE utilized a ten round, wood-bodied magazine and was known for being lightweight, reliable, and accurate. It had a muzzle velocity of approximately 2,440 feet per second and remained in service in the British military until 1957.