How to make macaroni and cheese in a slow cooker?
1. Grease the inside of a 4-6 quart slow cooker with butter.
2. Place 8 ounces of uncooked macaroni in the bottom of the slow cooker.
3. Add 16 ounces of cheese. You can use any combination of shredded cheeses you prefer, such as cheddar, American, Monterey Jack, etc.
4. Pour 4 cups of milk over the top of the macaroni and cheese.
5. Add 1/4 cup of butter, cut into cubes, over the top of the cheese.
6. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of dry mustard over the entire dish.
7. Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon of salt over the top.
8. Cover and cook on LOW for 3-4 hours, stirring once or twice.
9. When the macaroni and cheese is cooked through, stir the entire dish and then serve.
How to safely defrost meat?
1. Defrosting in the refrigerator:
Place your frozen meat in a dish or tray on the top shelf of the refrigerator and leave to defrost for 8–12 hours (or overnight). This is the simplest and safest way to defrost meat.
2. Defrosting in cold water:
If you’re in a hurry to defrost your meat, cut it into small pieces and place it in a sealed plastic bag. Put the bag in a bowl of cold tap water and change the water every 30 minutes until the meat has defrosted.
3. Defrosting in the microwave:
If you decide to defrost your meat in the microwave, switch it to the defrost setting and cook in segments, taking care to turn the meat regularly. Once defrosted, cook the meat immediately. Do not refreeze any meat that has been defrosted in the microwave.
How to replace a kitchen faucet step by step?
1. Turn off the water supply- Shut off the cold and hot water valves below the sink. Place a bucket under the sink to collect any water that may drain out when the faucet is disconnected.
2. Remove the old faucet- Unscrew the nuts that hold the faucet in place from the underside of the sink. Disconnect the water supply lines from the faucet. Remove any additional parts such as a sprayer hose or side-spray.
3. Install the new faucet- Place the new faucet into the sink’s mounting holes. Attach mounting nuts and washers under the sink and tighten them with a wrench. Reconnect the supply lines to the faucet.
4. Turn the water back on- Turn the valves back on in the reverse order they were turned off. Make sure they are fully opened and the shutoff valves are in the “on” position.
5. Test the faucet- Check to see that the faucet is properly functioning by turning it on and letting the water run for several minutes. Ensure that there are no leaks or drips.
does medicare cover mammograms
Yes, Medicare Part B covers screening mammograms. The cost is usually covered entirely. If you have a Medigap policy, it may help to cover copayments or coinsurances.
What happens when my lease runs out?
When your lease runs out, you will have to either negotiate a new lease or move out of the property. If you choose to negotiate a new lease, you will need the landlord’s permission to do so. If you do not negotiate a new lease and decide to move out, you will still be responsible for any rent and other fees that are due for the remainder of the lease period.
How many subscribers do you need to make community posts?
There is no set number of subscribers required to make community posts, but it is important to have enough followers to engage with the content and create meaningful conversations. A good rule of thumb is to start building an audience with at least 50 to 100 subscribers before making community posts.