How to make Visio diagrams easier to read?
1. Use High Contrast Graphics: Make sure that lines, text, and graphics are in high contrast with each other for easy readability.
2. Make Text Big: Make sure your text is highly legible. Use a large font size, such as 12 points or higher for easy reading.
3. Make Navigational Arrows: Utilize arrows to indicate the sequence of flow.
4. Use Standardization: Utilize a standard color palette, font size, line weight, and arrow direction throughout your diagram.
5. Use Bounding Boxes: Utilize boxes to make text and graphics look like they fit together, making it easier to read the flow of your diagram.
6. Keep It Simple: Avoid using too many elements in your diagrams, as this can make them difficult to read. Use the most necessary elements and make sure to keep them well organized.
Where can I find the backup files from iTunes?
The most recently created backup file should be located in the following locations, depending on your operating system:
- macOS: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
- Windows 10: \Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
- Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1: \Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\
How to check RAM speed via command prompt?
You can check your RAM speed by using the Windows Management Instrumentation Command-line (WMIC) tool. Open the Command Prompt (CMD) and type the following command:
wmic memorychip get speed
This will show you the speed of your RAM in MHz.