How do I enter a loan in QuickBooks Online?
1. Go to the "+ New" drop down menu.
2. Select Bank Deposits/Bank Transfer or Make a Transfer.
3. Select the bank account to which you received the loan.
4. Mark the Add New Transfer From drop down as Loan.
5. Enter the lender name and amount of loan you received.
6. Select the bank account from which you will pay back the loan and enter the payment amount.
7. Click Save and Close.
What is the best way to cool a processor?
The best way to cool a processor is to use a liquid cooling system. This involves using a radiator, pump, tubing, and fans to move heat away from the processor and into the liquid (usually a coolant) which is cooled by the radiator. The liquid then circulates back around to the processor, allowing for much better cooling than air cooling.
What is the difference between financial account and current account?
A financial account is an account used to store or manage assets, such as investments, stocks, bonds, or mutual funds. Current accounts, on the other hand, are transactional accounts used to make payments, facilitate day-to-day transactions, pay bills, and to store and transfer funds.
Where is the EAN number on a W2?
The EAN number is not printed on an employee's W2 form. However, if the employer has a unique code for the employee, it may appear in the upper left corner of the W2 form.
What information does networkinterfacesview show about network adapters?
NetworkInterfacesView displays detailed information about all network adapters and connections on the system, including interface type, name, type of connection, DHCP enabled, IP addresses, gateway, DNS server, description, network adapter status, MAC address, speed, Manufacturer, driver version, etc.