How do I save a movie to iCloud?
You cannot save videos directly to iCloud. Instead, if you have an Apple device you can use iCloud Photo Library or My Photo Stream to store photos and videos. iCloud Photo Library stores photos and videos in their original resolution, and can be accessed from the Photos app on iOS or macOS. My Photo Stream stores photos and videos you take on your device, and can be accessed on other devices that are signed in with the same Apple ID.
How do I Stop my Junk Mail?
1. Unsubscribe. Whenever you get a junk mail, look for a place on the email where it says "unsubscribe" or "remove me from the list." Click on this link to automatically stop any future emails from this source.
2. Contact the sender. Many companies that send out junk mail include an address or email address in the message. If so, contact the sender directly and express your wishes to be removed from their mailing list.
3. Use a third-party service. If you're receiving a lot of junk mail, consider using a third-party service that specializes in stopping spam emails. These services charge a monthly fee to detect, monitor, and stop spam emails from reaching your inbox.
4. Block emails from known sources. Many email clients allow you to block emails from certain senders or domains. This is a simple way to stop junk mail from known sources, but it won't catch new senders who may have your address illegally.
5. Report spam. Be sure to report any spam emails you receive to your email provider or the federal government, so they can take measures to protect other customers.
What is SIP Session timer support?
SIP Session Timer support is a setting that allows an IP-based network to maintain an active session between two computers over an extended period of time. This allows any two networked devices to remain connected for long periods of time and to have smooth, uninterrupted network sessions. Session Timer support can be used for a number of services, such as voice over IP (VoIP) and online gaming, as well as for regular data traffic.
What is the syntax for declaring integer variables?
int [variable name];You can declare multiple variables in one statement using a comma-separated list of variable names and data types. For example:
int x, y;
double a, b, c;
String name, address, phone;Syntax is the set of rules in a language that determine the correct terms and structure of a sentence or program. In programming, it consists of symbols, characters, and commands that tell the computer what to do or form the basis of a programming language. It can also refer to the set of grammar rules defining how words are combined in a natural language such as English.
What is federal court jurisdiction over domestic arbitrations?
Federal court jurisdiction over domestic arbitrations is limited since the Federal Arbitration Act (FAA) applies only to agreements between parties that involve one or more acts “in interstate commerce.” Most federal courts will not exercise jurisdiction under the FAA unless there is a clear nexus between the contract and interstate commerce. There are, however, exceptions for domestic arbitration agreements, such as the fact that many interstate contracts require the parties to arbitrate any dispute arising out of the contract in a particular state. In these cases, the federal court may exercise jurisdiction if, among other things, the federal court has jurisdiction over the parties.