How do I unlock bootloader to flash a ROM?
1. Enable developer options by going to “Settings -> About phone” and tapping the Build Number seven times. You should get a message saying “Congratulations, you are now a developer”.
2. Enable USB debugging in “Settings -> Developer Options -> USB Debugging”.
3. On your computer, download and install the Android platform-tools package.
4. Connect your device to your computer via USB.
5. Open up a command prompt (Windows) or terminal (Mac/Linux) window and navigate to the directory where you installed the Android platform-tools.
6. At the command prompt/terminal, type: “adb devices”. This will check if your device is detected by the computer.
7. If your device is detected, type the following command: “adb reboot bootloader”. Your device will now reboot into fastboot mode.
8. At the command prompt/terminal, type: “fastboot oem unlock” and follow the instructions on the screen to complete the process.
9. Once the bootloader is unlocked, you can flash a ROM using fastboot commands.
What are prohibited ingredients in cosmetics in Canada?
In Canada, cosmetics must not contain any of the following ingredients:
• Diethanolamine (DEA)
• Synthetic Colors
• Artificial Sweeteners
How much did Victorian spend on trams?
According to the Australian Public Infrastructure Report (APIR), Victorian Government Infrastructure spending on trams has totaled more than $3.6 billion between 2013 and 2018.
Is 82 degrees too hot for Amber Cove?
82 degrees is generally not too hot for Amber Cove. Temperatures in the area usually range between 75-90 degrees Fahrenheit. The humidity can make it feel hotter, so it is recommended to wear light clothing and use sunscreen.
What will Huawei's HiSilicon factory be used for?
The HiSilicon factory will be used to make chips and components for networking, data storage, and telecommunications gear. Huawei has stated that the factory will focus on manufacturing chips and processors, with the focus being on System-on-a-Chip (SoC), Radio Frequency (RF) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) chipsets. The factory will also manufacture other solutions such as Switches, Routers, Wireless Access Points, Mobile Broadband, VoIP and Video Conferencing solutions.