1. Time Division Multiplexing (TDM)
2. Synchronous Optical Network (SONET)
3. Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM)
4. Internet Protocol (IP)
6. Gigabit Ethernet
7. Fiber Distributed Data Interface (FDDI)
8. Wireless Fidelity (WiFi)
9. Cellular Technology
10. Bluetooth Technology
11. Hyper Text Transfer Protocol (HTTP)
12. Digital Subscriber Line (DSL)
13. Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS)Digital signals can be transmitted over a variety of mediums such as twisted pair copper wiring, fiber optic cable, microwave radio, and satellite transmission. Each type of medium offers its own benefits and drawbacks.Communication protocols are the set of rules that govern how two or more devices exchange information with each other through a network. They provide a standard format for transmitting data, ensuring that all devices on the network can understand what is being sent and received accurately. Examples of common communication protocols include TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SSH, and SMTP.1. Modulated analog: Analog signals transmitted through a medium such as radio waves are modulated before transmission, meaning that their frequency and amplitude are changed.
2. Digital transmission over coaxial cable: Coaxial cables are used to transfer digital signals, such as those used in cable television or Cable Internet service.
3. Digital transmission over twisted pair: Twisted pair cables, such as those used in telephone and Ethernet networks, also transfer digital signals.
4. Optical transmission: Fiber-optic cables transmit digital signals as light pulses, making them particularly useful for long-distance transmission.
5. Microwave transmission: Digital signals can also be transmitted over microwave links, such as those used by cellular phones and wireless networks.
6. Satellite transmission: Digital signals can also be transmitted over satellite links, using geostationary or low earth orbit satellites.
7. Application layer protocols: Certain application layer protocol such as HTTP, FTP, and SMTP can be used to transmit signals over the internet.The transmission path for digital data is typically composed of various networking hardware components, including modems, routers, switches, and cables. The data is transmitted from one device to another along the path, typically through a wired or wireless network connection. At each point along the path, the data is converted from analog signals to digital signals so they can be understood by the receiving device.
If a dog eats a poisonous plant, it can suffer from symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhea, seizures, drooling, weakness, and difficulty breathing. Depending on the type and amount of plant eaten, the dog may need emergency veterinary care.