What does electrostatic repulsion refer to?
Electrostatic repulsion refers to the repulsive force between two objects with the same electrical charge. It occurs when molecules with the same charge push away each other in an effort to have more space.
How to enable Google Chrome Chrome?
1. Click the Chrome menu in the top right corner of the browser window.
2. Select "Settings" from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down and click the "Advanced" option.
4. Scroll down to the Privacy and security section and click the "Site Settings" option.
5. Under "Permissions," locate the option for "Notifications" and click the toggle switch to turn it on.
6. A pop-up window will open, asking you to allow notifications from Chrome. Click "Allow."
7. You should now be able to receive notifications from websites.
What are the main sources for Roman history?
1. Ancient Historians: Writers such as Livy, Dionysius of Halicarnassus, Plutarch, and Appian wrote works that provide detailed accounts of Roman history.
2. Archaeology: Archaeologists excavate sites to uncover physical evidence of past civilizations and their cultures, shedding light on Roman history.
3. The Roman Records: Three main Roman records–the Fasti Capitolini, the Fasti Triumphales, and the Annales Maximi–provide valuable information about the history of Rome.
4. Monumental Inscriptions:Found throughout the Roman Empire, many inscriptions were written to commemorate heroic deeds or particular people.
5. Chronicles and Chronicles of Clergy: Chronicles are chronologically arranged annals that record the story of Rome in detail. Chronicles of the clergy contain entries by the Church Fathers on the most important religious events of the era.
How to pair and setup your Apple Watch?
1. Open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone.
2. On the My Watch tab, tap Start Pairing.
3. When prompted to, place your Apple Watch on its charger with the display facing up.
4. Center the animation in the viewfinder on your iPhone.
5. Keep your iPhone close to your Apple Watch until you feel a gentle tap.
6. Follow the instructions on your iPhone to complete the pairing process.
7. Once the pairing is complete, your Apple Watch will be ready for use.
8. To customize your Apple Watch, open the Settings app and select General.
9. From here, you can set up notifications, customize the watch face, change language or region settings, and more. You can also customize your watch from the Apple Watch app.
How do I know if I don't have a TurboTax advantage subscription?
If you do not have a TurboTax Advantage subscription, you will not see any reference to it when you log in to your TurboTax account. Additionally, you will not be prompted to subscribe and will not receive any promotional emails from TurboTax about the subscription service.
How do I add an application pool to a web site?
1. Sign into your web server and open IIS (Internet Information Services).
2. Select the site you want to add the pool to, then double click the “Application Pools” in the left navigation.
3. Select “Add Application Pool…” from the right-hand Actions pane.
4. Provide a name for the new pool and select the desired runtime version and other attributes.
5. When done, click “OK” to save the new application pool.
6. Select the site you want to add the pool to and then select “Advanced Settings…” in the right-hand Actions pane.
7. In the “Application Pool” section, select the application pool you just created from the dropdown list.
8. Click “OK” to save the settings.