How to make chocolate rice crispy cakes recipe?
- Half a bag of mini marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 6 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 cups of crispy rice cereal
1. Grease a 9x13 inch baking sheet with butter.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
3. Once melted, add the cocoa powder and sea salt and stir until fully mixed together.
4. Add the marshmallows and stir until fully melted and mixed with the cocoa powder.
5. Remove from heat and add the rice cereal. Stir until fully coated with the cocoa marshmallow mixture.
6. Pour the mixture into the prepared baking sheet and press down with a greased spatula or spoon.
7. Let cool for about 15 minutes before slicing into squares.
How do I see all apps on Windows 8?
On the Start screen, your tiles for apps are visible, and you can press the down arrow on your keyboard to view all the apps installed on your computer. Alternatively, you can open the Apps view by swiping up from the bottom of the screen or right-clicking anywhere on the Start screen and select All apps.
Is jet fuel bad for your health?
The inhalation of jet fuel, or aircraft piston engine fuel (Jet A-1), can cause adverse health effects if not properly protected against. Jet fuel is composed of a complex mixture of organic compounds and has been found to contain a number of hazardous air pollutants, including benzene, toluene and ethanol. Exposure to these pollutants can be harmful to humans, resulting in various health problems such as headaches, nausea, eye and throat irritation, and skin sensitization. For these reasons, it is important to ensure that adequate protective equipment is used whenever handling or working with jet fuel.
Why Cant I clear my iPhone history?
Unfortunately, there is no way to clear your iPhone history. Apple does not provide users with any sort of tool to do so. However, you can delete your browsing history in Safari and delete the call log in your Phone app.
What economic system does a capitalist country have?
A capitalist country typically has a free market economic system, with private entities making their own decisions regarding production, distribution, and price, and with profits being used to reinvest or accumulate wealth.