What is immersive technology?
Immersive technology is any technology that makes a viewer feel as though they are fully present in a digital environment. This can range from virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) to 360-degree videos, 3D simulations, and more. Immersive technology seeks to provide an experience that is so lifelike and interactive that it feels as though it is real.
How to export a site from SharePoint Online?
1. From your SharePoint Online site, go to the Gear icon and select “Site Contents”.
2. Select the checkbox of the item you want to export from your SharePoint Online site.
3. Click the “Export” button in the upper-right corner of the page.
4. Choose the file type you want to export your content as (.zip, .json, .csv).
5. Click the “Export” button and choose where you’d like to save the file.
What are the disadvantages of low literacy?
1. Difficulty in obtaining and performing skilled employment.
2. Reduced access to information and services.
3. Limited understanding of consumer rights and responsibilities.
4. Difficulty using digital tools.
5. Lower self-esteem.
6. Difficulty understanding health and safety messages.
7. Reduced civic participation.
8. Inability to contribute to problem solving.
9. Less ability to stay informed about current events or to access news or digital stories.
10. Higher rates of poverty, unemployment and incarceration.
What fruits can be used for candied fruit?
Common fruits used for candied fruit include pineapple, orange peel, lemon peel, grapefruit peel, papaya, kiwi, dates, cherries, apples, pears, figs, and plums.
How to change default ArcGIS home folder?
The default home folder for ArcGIS can be changed by accessing the "My Settings" tab on the navigation bar. From there, the user can select the "Advanced" tab and select "Set Properties". This will open a window where the user can select the "HTTP folder" tab and select the new folder name they wish to use as their ArcGIS home folder. After this is done, the user can click the "Apply" button and their ArcGIS home folder will be changed.
Why did Jesus send the Holy Spirit to his disciples?
Jesus sent the Holy Spirit to the disciples to guide and empower them to carry out the mission of proclaiming and demonstrating the gospel of Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit comforts and equips the believers, gives them insight and understanding, unites them in fellowship, and empowers them with supernatural gifts. The Holy Spirit is an active reminder of Jesus’s love and presence in their lives.