1. Download the latest version of memcache.
2. Unzip the memcache folder and move it to ~/Library/Application Support/appsolute/MAMP PRO/bin/php/php7.3.3/lib/php/extensions (replace the version with yours).
3. Create a text file named memcache.ini to this directory and add the following contents, including the full path to the memcache.so library:
4. Locate the php.ini file in ~/Library/Application Support/appsolute/MAMP PRO/conf/php7.3.3/ also take a backup of this file.
5. Add the following line to the php.ini (located in the ‘Dynamic Extensions’ section):
6. Save the php.ini file and restart the MAMP server.
7. Test if Memcache is working by creating a file named ‘memcache-test.php’ in the MAMP/htdocs folder with the following content:
$memcache = new Memcache;
$memcache->connect('127.0.0.1', 11211) or die ("Could not connect");
echo "Connection to memcache was successful.";
Now open the file in the web browser and you should see the message “Connection to memcache was successful.” displayed if memcache is installed correctly.
The most famous dinosaurs that appeared during the Cretaceous period include Tyrannosaurus Rex, Triceratops, Ankylosaurus, Velociraptor, and Spinosaurus. Other dinosaurs that inhabited the period include Allosaurus, Albertosaurus, Coelophysis, Diplodocus, Sauropod, Ornithomimus, Stegosaurus, Pachycephalosaurus,Iguanodon, and others.
1. Production process control
2. Manufacturing process automation
3. Energy management and optimization
4. Motor drive control
5. SCADA system integration
6. Industry 4.0 applications
7. Automated building control
8. Environmental monitoring
9. Inventory tracking
10. Safety Override monitoring1. Increased Availability: The distributed architecture of a DCS allows for better redundancy and increased system availability. In the event of component failure, the system can continue to function without downtime.
2. Improved Flexibility: A distributed control system enables flexibility by allowing components to be added or upgraded without changing the entire system.
3. Better Response Time: The distributed nature of a DCS allows for shorter response times since data and instructions traverse shorter distance through the system.
4. Enhanced Safety: DCS systems can be designed to increase safety in hazardous industrial environments by controlling material flow and production process.
5. Increased Scalability: DCS systems can be easily scaled in order to meet the changing needs of the production process.
6. Lower Maintenance Costs: The redundant nature of a DCS means fewer maintenance costs and better reliability.
7. Enhanced Security: The distributed platform for a DCS enables better security through layered network access and data authentication.A DCS (Distributed Control System) can control and monitor a variety of industrial or process automation components and systems, such as instrumentation, motors, actuators, valves, pumps, switches, and other physical control elements. It is also capable of controlling equipment such as motors, pumps, fans, valves, actuators, and heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.DCS, or distributed control systems, is an advanced type of industrial control system which is used to control complex industrial processes, such as chemical and petroleum production, through a centralized, computerized network. DCS systems are used in various industrial sectors, including oil and gas, automotive, chemical, and pharmaceutical production. DCS systems can be used to monitor, control, and optimize industrial operations.