How to connect laptop to TV?
1. Connect the laptop to the TV using an HDMI cable:
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on your laptop.
- Connect the other end of the HDMI cable to a free HDMI port on your TV.
2. Connect with a VGA cable:
- Connect one end of a VGA cable to the corresponding VGA port on your laptop.
- Connect the other end to the corresponding VGA port on your TV.
3. Connect with an adapter:
- Connect one end of an HDMI or DisplayPort cable to the port on your adapter.
- Connect the other end of the cable to the HDMI port on your laptop.
- Connect the other end of the adapter to the HDMI port on the TV.
4. Connect wirelessly:
- Connect your laptop and TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the display settings on your laptop.
- Select the mirror or duplicate option for how you want your desktop to be displayed.
- Select your TV from the display options and begin streaming.
What does Ramanujan stand for?
Ramanujan is the surname of the Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan (1887-1920). He made significant contributions to mathematical analysis, number theory, infinite series, and continued fractions. He is widely regarded as one of the most influential mathematicians of the 20th century.
What is the game developers event?
The Game Developers Conference (GDC) is a yearly conference where game developers, industry professionals, and experts from around the world gather to discuss the art, business, and technology of video games. It is hosted by the UBM Technology Group, which also organizes over 140 other conferences and tradeshows, across a variety of industries. GDC covers the breadth of game development from indie to triple-A, from remote working to localization, from AR/VR to AI/machine learning, and more, offering 300 sessions across all parts of game development, as well as real-world case studies, workshops, networking events, and roundtables.
How do you enable Internet sharing?
1. Go to the System Preferences.
2. Select the Networks icon and select the Internet Sharing option.
3. Choose the connection you want to share, such as Wi-Fi.
4. Select the computer you want to share with (if applicable).
5. Click the button to turn Internet Sharing on.
How to enable nearby sharing on Windows 10?
1. Go to the Start menu and select Settings.
2. Go to Devices.
3. Select Bluetooth & Other Devices.
4. Click on the “+” sign next to “Add Bluetooth or other devices”.
5. Select “Nearby Sharing” from the list of available devices.
6. Toggle Nearby Sharing to the “On” position.
7. You will be asked to enable cooperation with apps and services. Agree to this by clicking “Yes” or “Allow”.
8. You should now be able to use Nearby Sharing on your Windows 10 device.
How often should you prune a rose?
The best time to prune roses is in late winter or early spring, just before they break their dormancy. If you're growing roses in a warmer climate, you can prune them once more in early summer. Otherwise, the best advice is to prune them as necessary to remove dead, diseased, or damaged growth and to shape them into desired forms.