how to connect macbook air to
1. Insert the USB cord from the keyboard into one of the USB ports on your Macbook Air.
2. Next, go to System Preferences, then go to Keyboard.
3. Select the Logitech keyboard from the list.
4. The Logitech keyboard will now be connected to your Macbook Air and ready to use.
Is it common for soldiers to have PTSD?
Yes, it is common for soldiers to have symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) after returning from a deployment. Estimates suggest that about 20-30% of veterans will experience PTSD at some point in their lives.
How to turn on hibernate on Windows 10?
1. Open the Start Menu and type “Power Options” into the search bar.
2. Click the “Change what the power buttons do” link.
3. Click the “Change Settings that are currently unavailable” link.
4. Scroll down to the “Shutdown settings” section.
5. Check the box next to “Hibernate”.
6. Click “Save Changes”.
What are the best virtual events to do?
1. Virtual Live Concerts - Live concerts are still possible over the internet, even in a virtual format. Gather friends and family online to watch a live show streamed from a big name musician or band.
2. Virtual Escape Room - Escape rooms normally involve solving physical puzzles and questions to progress. A virtual escape room can also be set up with a series of puzzles or questions that need to be solved via the internet.
3. Food or Cooking Classes - Learn how to cook or bake amazing dishes from the comfort of your own home! Many restaurants and chefs have shifted to virtual classes and tutorials that can turnout amazing feasts for your virtual event.
4. Online Game Night - Anything from virtual board games to online video games, you can play with friends and family online in a supportive and competitive atmosphere.
5. Virtual Art Classes - Get creative and make some art by yourself or with friends. Look up classes online to learn how to sketch something step-by-step, or come up with your own creative project.