How do you format page numbers in Microsoft Word?
To format page numbers in Microsoft Word, open the page setup menu, select the Layout tab, and then select the option to “Different first page.” To add or change your page numbers, select the Insert tab and then select the Page Number option. From there you can choose where the number should appear and select a format for the font and number.
What should you do if your Wordpress site is hacked?
1. Change your passwords immediately.
2. Restore a backup of your website or files.
3. Check for malicious code.
4. Delete any suspicious or malicious code.
5. Take note of any plugins or themes that are being used on the website.
6. Make sure your WordPress version, plugins, and themes are up to date.
7. Consider hiring a security company to audit your WordPress site.
8. Make sure to set up a firewall and secure login credentials.
Should I move my WordPress blog to google blogger?
It depends on what you are looking for. Google Blogger can be an easy and free way to start a blog, though WordPress offers more customization and features. Weigh the pros and cons carefully before deciding.
How to delete images from WordPress media gallery?
1. To delete images from the WordPress media gallery, go to Admin Panel > Media > Library.
2. Select the images you want to delete and click on the “Delete Permanently” button below the list of images.
3. A confirmation message will appear. Click the “OK” button to delete the selected images.
How do you embed documents into a Word document?
1. Select the Insert tab.
2. Select Object in the Text group.
3. Choose the type of object you want to embed, such as “Adobe Acrobat Document.”
4. Choose the file you want to embed.
5. Click Insert.
6. If necessary, adjust the size of the embedded document by clicking and dragging one of the selected boxes around the corners of the object.
How to copy password file from ASM to standby on ASM?
1. Connect to the ASM instance and create a directory for the password file.
Connect to the ASM instance:
$ sqlplus / as sysasm
Create a directory:
SQL> CREATE DIRECTORY pwd_files AS '/tmp/passwordfiles';
2. Copy the password file from the ASM instance to the created directory.
Copy the password file:
SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE='PWD_FILES: mypasswordfile.ora' SCOPE=SPFILE;
3. Now copy the password file from ASM to the standby instance:
Copy the password file from ASM to the Standby instance:
$ rcp pwd_files:mypasswordfile.ora standby_server:/tmp/passwordfiles
4. Finally, switch the password file on the standby instance to the newly copied one:
Switch the password file on the standby instance:
SQL> ALTER SYSTEM SET REMOTE_LOGIN_PASSWORDFILE='/tmp/passwordfiles/mypasswordfile.ora' SCOPE=SPFILE;
How to permanently change simple formatting defaults in word?
1. Open Word and click “File” in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Then click on “Options” and the “Word Options” menu will show up.
3. Click on “Advanced” and scroll down to the “Display” section.
4. Here you can change the default font, font size, spacing, and other formatting options.
5. Once you make the desired changes, click “OK”. Now the defaults have been permanently changed.
What is the difference between OCR and word recognition?
OCR (Optical Character Recognition) is the process of using digital image processing to recognize and convert printed text into a digital format. OCR is mainly used to recognize text in scanned images, but can also be used on handwritten text. Word recognition is a process of using linguistic analysis to identify written words in digital content and convert them into recognizable words in natural language. Word recognition is mainly used to identify words in digital documents and to process spoken language, such as voice recognition software.