How to clear cells on Excel?
1. Select the cells you want to clear.
2. Right-click on one of the cells and select "Clear Contents" from the dropdown menu.
3. To completely clear the cells, select the "Clear All" option from the same dropdown menu.
How do I export my custom report to excel?
1. Navigate to the report in the Reports tab of Salesforce.
2. Select the “Show Details” button on the far right.
3. Select the “Export Details” button at the bottom of your report.
4. Choose your format (Excel, CSV, etc).
5. Click “Export” and save your report.
How to copy data from SSMS query results to excel?
1. Right-click on the query results you wish to copy.
2. Select "Copy with Headers." This will copy the data, along with the column headers, to your clipboard.
3. Open your Excel workbook.
4. Select cell A1.
5. Paste the query results into the worksheet. Your data should now appear.
How to manually link data to update workbooks in Excel?
1. Open both Excel workbooks that contain the data you want to link.
2. Select the range of cells in the source workbook that you want to link to the other workbook.
3. Copy the selected range of cells (Ctrl + C).
4. Switch over to the destination workbook.
5. Select the cell where you want to place the linked data.
6. Paste the linked cells (Ctrl + V).
7. The paste dialog box appears with several options. Choose “Paste Link”.
8. Select the “Refresh automatically when the file opens” option, and then click “OK”.
9. The linked data will now update in the destination workbook whenever the source workbook changes.
How to fix formulas in Excel cells?
1. Check for typos: Sometimes the simplest solutions are the best solutions. Check your formula for any typos or accidental insertions (accidentally typing '+' instead of '=').
2. Audit your formula: Use Excel's built-in auditing tools to trace your formula and find any errors. To do this, select the cell with the formula that’s causing the error, and then select Formulas > Formula Auditing.
3. Confirm your cell references: Make sure all of the cell references used in your formula are valid. If a cell reference has been moved or deleted, you'll need to adjust the formula accordingly.
4. Force a recalculation: Sometimes Excel formulas appear to contain errors simply due to caching. To force a recalculation, select the cell with the formula, and then press F9.
5. Review your formula: If all else fails, you may need to review the whole formula to look for any mistakes. If the formula is too complex, consider using a simpler one.You can freeze columns and rows in Excel by using the "Freeze Panes" option in the "View" tab. To freeze a formula in a cell, select the cell that contains the formula, click on the "Freeze Panes" option and then choose the "Freeze Current Column" or "Freeze Current Row" option depending on your requirement. This will lock the formula in that particular row or column.1. Select the cells you want to combine
2. Go to the "Home" Tab
3. Select "Merge and Center" in the Alignment Section
4. This will combine the cells and maintain the formatting of the original cells.To force a formula to always use a particular cell, you can use the absolute cell reference operator ($). This tells Excel that the reference is to a specific row and column and should not change when the formula is copied to other cells. For example, if your formula was "=A1+B1," using the absolute cell reference would make it "=A$1+B$1." The $ before the 1 indicates that the column (A or B) should not change, no matter where it is copied.You can keep a cell fixed in Excel by anchoring the cell to a corner of its containing cell. To do this, select the cell and click the small black square in the lower right corner of the cell so that it is highlighted. Then, when you drag the cell to its new location, the cell will remain anchored to the corner of its containing cell.
Is it possible to switch the horizontal and vertical axis in Excel?
Yes, it is possible to switch the horizontal and vertical axis in Excel. To do this, right-click the axis that you want to change and select "Format Axis" from the menu. Then in the Format Axis dialog box, select the "Axis Options" tab and check the "Categories in Reverse Order" check box. This will reverse the axis.
How to make 3D charts in Excel?
1. Open a new Excel spreadsheet and locate the "Insert" tab.
2. Select "3D Pie" from the Charts section, which is under the "Insert" tab.
3. To build the 3D pie chart, click the first option in the drop-down menu "New Series." This will open the "Add Series" dialog window.
4. Select the data set you wish to include in the 3D pie chart and click "OK."
5. The 3D pie chart will be created. You can modify the chart's appearance by clicking the "Format" tab and changing the elements like color, rotation, and transparency.
How to make text vertical in Excel?
To make text vertical in Excel, select the cell(s) containing the text, then right-click on the cell and select "Format Cells". In the "Alignment" tab, select the option for "Text Direction" and select the "Vertical" radio button. You can also use the "Orientation" angle option to rotate the text by degrees.
If you'd like to make the text in multiple cells vertical, you can select all the desired cells and then use the above steps.
How to find 2nd most frequent number in Excel?
1. Sort the list data in ascending or descending order.
2. Use the COUNTIF() function to count the frequency of each value in the list.
3. Select the cell containing the 2nd highest frequency value.
4. Use the MATCH() function to identify the row or column number of the 2nd most frequent value.
5. Use the INDEX() function to return the 2nd most frequent value.