How to uncollapse rows Excel?
1. Click on the row heading of the row that you want to uncollapse.
2. Select "Uncollapse" from the drop-down menu that appears. This will uncollapse all rows below the selected row.
3. To uncollapse rows in an entire range, select the row heading of the top row and drag it down to the last row in the range. Then, select "Uncollapse" from the drop-down menu.
4. To uncollapse multiple rows at once, hold down the ‘Ctrl’ key while selecting the row headings. Then, select "Uncollapse" from the drop-down menu.
What is the Accessibility Center for Excellence?
The Accessibility Center for Excellence (ACE) is a collaborative effort between Microsoft and the Accessibility Community to provide an organization and resource center for companies and individuals who are developing products or services with accessibility in mind. The ACE mission is to promote inclusion and accessibility as a core value in regard to technology, systems, products and services to enable people of all abilities to achieve more.
What happens if a linking file is not open in Excel?
If a linking file is not open in Excel, the cells and formulas that are linked to it will show an error message, usually stating “#REF!”. This means that the file is not available and Excel can't access the information in it.
How to upload Excel file into Access database?
1. Launch Microsoft Access and create a new database.
2. Click the "External Data" tab.
3. Select "Excel" from the "Files of Type" list box.
4. Browse for the Excel file and select it.
5. Choose whether to import the data or link the Excel file to the Access table.
6. Select the "All" checkbox if you want to import or link the entire Excel file into Access. Alternatively, select the worksheets or ranges you want to import or link.
7. Select the option to either save your import steps or let Access save the import steps to a separate Save Export Steps dialog box.
8. Review the import or link settings in the Excel Options window and click OK.
9. Wait while Access imports or links the data.
10. Enter or update the data in fields, if desired.
11. Save the Access database.
How do you save a picture in Excel?
To save a picture in Excel, first click on the image that you want to save. Next, click the “Format” tab in the ribbon. Then, click the “Save as Picture” option in the “Adjust” group. Finally, select a location to save the picture and choose the file format, either PNG or JPG. Click “Save” to finish the process.
how to copy cells in excel
1. Select the cells you want to copy.
2. Press CTRL+C on your keyboard to copy them.
3. Move your cursor to the new location you want to place the copied cells.
4. Press CTRL+V to paste the copied cells.
How to use key column and key value combination in Excel?
1. Select the cell with the Key Column data (e.g. the column that contains unique identifiers).
2. Create a Pivot Table with this cell as your Row Labels.
3. To add the Key Value column data, drag it to the Values area in the Pivot Table Fields window.
4. Select the “Display Data as” drop-down menu in the Values area and select a Summarize Value Field by option.
This will allow you to view the value based on the key column that you’ve selected.
How do I update a reference workbook in Excel?
1. Open both the source and the reference workbooks.
2. Go to the source workbook and make sure that all of the relevant data has been entered.
3. In the reference workbook, select the cells that have the old information.
4. In the formula bar, delete the old formula.
5. Enter a new formula that references the cells from the source workbook.
6. Press Enter to apply the new formula.
7. Save both workbooks.
How do you remove a scroll bar in Excel?
To remove a scroll bar in Excel, open the worksheet in the Excel application. Select the cells that contain the scroll bar. Right-click on the selected cells and select Format Cells. Under the Protection tab, uncheck the box next to "Locked" and press OK. The scroll bar should now be removed from the worksheet.