How do I search for specific cells in Excel?
You can use the Find and Replace feature in Excel to search for specific cells. In the Find and Replace dialog box, you can use the Find tab to search for cells with certain values, or you can use the Special tab to search for cell types, formats, or values you specify. You can also use the Go To Special feature to search for blank cells, cells containing formulas, or constants.
How to convert Excel to YAML online?
1. Go to https://onlineyamltools.com/convert-excel-to-yaml.
2. Upload a .xls, .xlsx, or .csv file to the file input field.
3. Click "Convert" and the Excel file will be automatically converted to a YAML file.
4. Download the YAML file to your computer.
How do I update a reference workbook in Excel?
1. Open both the source and the reference workbooks.
2. Go to the source workbook and make sure that all of the relevant data has been entered.
3. In the reference workbook, select the cells that have the old information.
4. In the formula bar, delete the old formula.
5. Enter a new formula that references the cells from the source workbook.
6. Press Enter to apply the new formula.
7. Save both workbooks.
How do you remove a scroll bar in Excel?
To remove a scroll bar in Excel, open the worksheet in the Excel application. Select the cells that contain the scroll bar. Right-click on the selected cells and select Format Cells. Under the Protection tab, uncheck the box next to "Locked" and press OK. The scroll bar should now be removed from the worksheet.
How to select multiple columns in Excel?
1. To select multiple columns, click and drag your mouse pointer from the first column to the last one in the same row.
2. To select multiple nonconsecutive columns, hold down the Ctrl key while clicking each column you wish to select.
3. To select all the columns in a worksheet, click the box at the intersection of the row and column headers. All of the columns in the worksheet will be selected.
How to reverse concatenate Excel?
Concatenating means joining two or more cells together in Excel. To reverse concatenate,you can use the LEFT, RIGHT, or MID formulas in Excel.
For example, to reverse concatenate two cells A1 and B1 containing a string “ApplePie” , you can use the formula
=LEFT(A1&B1, LEN(A1)). This formula will return “Apple”.
How to copy values in Excel without formulas?
The quickest and easiest way to copy values in Excel without formulas is to use the “Paste Special” functionality. To do this, highlight the range that contains the formula, copy it (Ctrl + C or right click and “Copy”), and then right click in the cell where you want to paste the values and choose ‘Paste Special’. In the Paste Special window, choose “Values” and click “OK”. This will paste just the values from the original formula range and not the formula itself.
How to use key column and key value combination in Excel?
1. Select the cell with the Key Column data (e.g. the column that contains unique identifiers).
2. Create a Pivot Table with this cell as your Row Labels.
3. To add the Key Value column data, drag it to the Values area in the Pivot Table Fields window.
4. Select the “Display Data as” drop-down menu in the Values area and select a Summarize Value Field by option.
This will allow you to view the value based on the key column that you’ve selected.
How to compare two Excel spreadsheets within the same workbook?
1. Select both spreadsheets.
2. On the Home tab, select “Compare” from the Editing group.
3. Select “Compare Side by Side with”, select the second spreadsheet you want to compare with the original.
4. The two spreadsheets will open in separate view, side-by-side. You can scroll on one and watch the other or synchronize scrolling, so that you can keep them in sync all the time.
5. At the top of each spreadsheet you will now see a Compare Groups bar, with a few options: Highlight Differences, Synchronous Scrolling, Show Changes and Remove Duplicates.
6. Use the options to compare the two spreadsheets and highlight any differences.