How do you set up a group in outlook?
1. Login to your Outlook account.
2. Go to People in the navigation bar on the left, then select Create Group.
3. Enter a name and description for the group and then click Create.
4. Under Add Members, type the names or emails of people you want to add to the group.
5. Then click Save.
6. Once saved, the group will be listed under the People section of your Outlook inbox.
What makes PlayStation better than Xbox?
Overall, the PlayStation is generally considered to be the superior gaming console over Xbox. A few key reasons for this include exclusive games such as "Uncharted" and "God of War," a more powerful hardware, direct access to the PlayStation Network and its many features, a superior trophy system and reward system, and its innovative features such as the Motion Controller and PlayStation VR headset.
How do you store Christmas cookies?
Christmas cookies can be stored in an air-tight container or zip-top bag, or in a sealed container with a few moisture-absorbing sachets placed in the container. If you plan to store the cookies for a longer period of time, you can also freeze them for up to a month or two.
How to enable light mode on TikTok?
1. Open the TikTok app.
2. Tap your profile icon in the lower right corner.
3. Tap the Settings icon in the upper right corner.
4. Select Display & Brightness from the list of settings.
5. Tap the toggle switch next to “Light Mode” to enable it.
6. You should now be in light mode on TikTok.
How to view WhatsApp chats on your smartphone?
1. Launch WhatsApp on your smartphone.
2. Tap the “Chats” tab to view your chats.
3. To view an individual chat, tap on the conversation with the contact whose chat you want to view.
4. The conversation will appear in the main window.
5. To view the media such as pictures and videos shared in the chat, tap on the “Galleries” tab in the top-right corner of the conversation.
What is the School of Military Engineering (SME)?
The School of Military Engineering (SME) is a specialist British Army training establishment providing training and development in Engineering, Munitions, Weapon Systems, Communications and Information Systems, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, and Explosive Ordnance Disposal. Located at Brompton Barracks in Chatham, Kent since its formation in 1716, it is the oldest of all the Army's training establishments.