Where are my bookmarks in Windows 10?
Bookmarks can be found in the Microsoft Edge web browser. To access your bookmarks in Microsoft Edge, click on the Favorites icon (a star) located to the right of the address bar.
How to open the Group Policy Editor on Windows 10?
1. Press the Windows + R keys at the same time on your keyboard to open the Run window.
2. In the Run window, type “gpedit.msc” and click “OK.”
3. This will open the Group Policy Editor window.
How do I fix ds4windows controller connection in Windows 10?
1. Make sure that you have the latest version of DS4Windows installed.
2. Ensure your DS4Windows USB cable is properly connected to the controller and your PC.
3. Update the controller’s firmware. To do so, open DS4Windows and on top of the page, you should see two buttons, ‘Controller 1’ and ‘Update’, click on the ‘Update’ button.
4. If the device is still not being detected, try connecting the DS4 controller to a different USB port.
5. If the controller is still not connecting, run a troubleshooter to diagnose potential problems. Go to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshooting > USB Troubleshooter and follow the onscreen instructions.
6. If none of the above methods have worked, try restarting your PC.
How to remove read only attribute in Windows 10?
1. Right click on the file or folder you want to make changes to, and select “Properties”.
2. On the “General” tab, uncheck the box next to “Read-only”.
3. Click “Apply”, then “OK”.
4. If you want to make the changes to all folders and files in the folder, check the box in the lower left corner that says “Replace all child object permission entries with inheritable permission entries from this object”.
5. Click “Apply”, then “OK”.
Your folders and files should now no longer be read-only.
What is Best Antivirus for Windows 7?
The best antivirus for Windows 7 is Bitdefender Antivirus Plus. It offers excellent virus protection, a canny firewall, simple-but-effective parental control, a reliable exploit protection system, and a good privacy module.
How to shrink volume in Windows 10 without losing data?
1. Open File Explorer and right-click on the partition/volume you want to shrink. Select "Shrink Volume" from the context menu.
2. Enter the amount of space you want to shrink. This will be the reduced size of the partition/volume.
3. Click the "Shrink" button.
4. Wait for the operation to complete. When it finishes, the partition/volume will be reduced in size, without any data loss.
Is Windows XP still alive?
No, Microsoft ended support for Windows XP in April 2014. It is no longer supported or maintained by Microsoft.
How to emulate Windows XP in Windows 10?
You can use software such as Microsoft’s Windows XP Mode or third-party virtual machine software such as VirtualBox or VMWare. Windows XP Mode allows you to run Windows XP in a virtual environment within Windows 10. Virtual machine software is a bit more advanced and allows you to install a fully functional version of Windows XP within Windows 10.
How to check memory problems in Windows 10?
1. Use Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool: Windows includes a built-in tool, called Windows Memory Diagnostic tool. This tool is designed to check the memory of your system for any errors or problems. To use the Windows Memory Diagnostic tool, press the Windows key + R, type mdsched.exe, and press Enter. Then, choose to Restart now and check for problems.
2. Check the disk and other hardware: Memory problems can sometimes be caused by faulty hardware. Check the disk and other hardware to make sure that it’s running correctly, and replace any hardware that has failed.
3. Check your system for malware: Malware that infects your system can cause memory problems. Perform a full system scan with your antivirus software to make sure your system is not infected.
4. Update your drivers: Outdated or missing drivers can cause problems with your system’s memory. Make sure all drivers are up to date by visiting the manufacturer’s website and downloading the latest drivers.
5. Reinstall Windows: If all else fails, you may need to reinstall Windows 10. This will eliminate any potential problems with the system’s memory and restore your system to its original state.