Is there a PC Manager app for Windows 10?
Yes, there is. Windows 10 includes a built-in PC Manager app, which can be accessed by typing “PC Manager” into the search bar. The app provides a central location to manage and customize your Windows 10 device, as well as view real-time system performance and optimization info.
How do I get Windows 10 education keys?
Windows 10 Education keys are available through a variety of authorized Microsoft Education Partners. To find an authorized Microsoft Education Partner, visit the Microsoft Partner Center. You can also visit your school's technology office or IT department to purchase a Windows 10 Education license, or contact a Windows 10 volume licensing reseller.Your Windows 10 key is generally supplied with the purchase of a new computer, or included in an email sent to you when you purchased Windows 10. If you have previously purchased Windows 10, your key would be located in your Microsoft Account, Digital Locker, or the email used to make the purchase. You can also find the key in your old computer’s registry if you used an older version of Windows.No, you do not need to buy a Windows 10 key. If you have an upgraded version of Windows 10, or if you are running an activated version of Windows 7 or Windows 8, you can upgrade to Windows 10 for free.If you are eligible for a free version of Windows 10 Education through your school, you should receive a product key either from your school directly or from the Microsoft Store for Education. If you choose to purchase Windows 10 Education from the Microsoft Store, you will receive a product key.No, Windows 10 does not come with a free activation key. If you upgrade from a genuine copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1, you should be able to get a free digital license that enables Windows 10 to continue working normally.
Where is my screenshot saved Windows 10?
Your screenshots are generally saved in the "Pictures" folder, which is in the "This PC" section of the file explorer. Specifically, they are typically saved in a folder titled "Screenshots" that is inside of the "Pictures" folder.
How do I fix the kernel debugger on Windows 10?
If the kernel debugger isn't working properly, you can try repairing or resetting it:
Run the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth and then the DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth commands in an elevated command prompt.
Open the Windows Control Panel and select "System and Security". Choose "System" and then select the "Advanced system settings" option. Choose "Settings" under "Startup and Recovery". Select "Debugging" in the System Startup section and then select the "Enable kernel debugging" option. Enter the correct parameters, select "OK" and then restart your computer.
How to disable nofolderoptions in Windows 10?
NoFolderOptions is a Windows registry setting that prevents users from accessing the folder options menu in File Explorer. To disable it, open the Run dialog by pressing the Windows Key + R keys, type “regedit” and press enter. Browse to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies and locate the NoFolderOptions value. Double click on the value and set it to 0. Close the Registry Editor and restart the computer for your changes to take effect.You can enable/disable Folder Options in the File Explorer Options window.
1. Open File Explorer and go to View > Options.
2. Select the View tab in the File Explorer Options window.
3. Here, you can toggle between displaying folder contents with or without the Folder Options.
4. Click Apply or OK when you're done.1. View: Select the view you want to use to show your files, such as Details, Tiles, Content or List.
2. Group by: Choose how to organize files, including options such as name, date, type and size.
3. Sort by: Set the order to sort your files by names, size, type, date modified, or a custom sort.
4. Layout: Arrange the items in your folder in several ways, such as Large Icons, Medium Icons, Small Icons, Details, List, Tiles or Content.
5. Search: Set the search options in the current folder.
6. Item Check Boxes: Choose to show check boxes (selected for copy, move, or delete) beside each item in the folder.
7. Hide File Extensions: Uncheck to show more detail in filenames and in lists of files.
8. Privacy: Check the box to show file descriptions and content preview in the data window.
9. Hide Menus: Check the box to hide common commands in folders and drives.
10. Show Preview Handles in Folders: Check the box to show handles in the folder so users can preview files without opening them.Folder options can be removed from Windows 7 in three ways:
1. Disable the folder Selection from Group Policy Editor:
Open the Group Policy Editor by typing gpedit.msc into the command prompt. Go to User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Explorer. Right-click on the Disable and hide specified Control Panel items option, select Edit and enter Folder Options into the Show Contents window. Press OK and the Folder Options will be removed from the Control Panel.
2. Use Regedit Editor:
Open the Regedit Editor by typing regedit into the command prompt. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\Software\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Policies\\Explorer. Right-click on the value named NoFolderOptions and set it to 1. This should disable the Folder Options in Windows 7.
3. Stop the Windows Explorer process:
Open the Task Manager by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc. Go to the Processes tab and find explorer.exe. Right-click on it and select End Process. This will stop the Windows Explorer process, thus disabling Folder Options.1. Open File Explorer.
2. Click the View tab at the top.
3. In the "Show/hide" section, check the box next to "Hide folders, drives, and devices without media."
4. Click OK.
How do I change wallpaper in Windows 10?
1. Right-click anywhere on your desktop, and select Personalize.
2. In the left menu, select Background.
3. Select one of the available options, like Solid colors or Backgrounds.
4. Choose a wallpaper from the selection, or click Browse to find the image you want to use.
5. Make sure to select the image, and then choose whether to have it fit your screen, stretch to fit, or tile.
6. Click Apply to set the wallpaper.
How to fix Windows 10 File Explorer not responding?
1. Restart File Explorer
- Right-click on the taskbar, select Task Manager, then right-click Windows Explorer in the Processes tab and select Restart.
2. Run a System File Checker Scan
- Press the Windows key + X at the same time, then select Command Prompt (Admin). Now type sfc /scannow in the box and press Enter.
3. Uninstall the problematic apps
- Open the Settings app and select Apps. Find the problematic apps and select Uninstall.
4. Perform a Clean Boot
- Open the Run dialog box (Windows Key + R) and type msconfig. In the System Configuration window, select the Services tab and then check the box next to Hide All Microsoft Services. Then select Disable All, then click Apply and OK.
5. Reset the File Explorer
- Open the Settings app, select System, click on Apps & Features and then select Reset.
What is happening to OneDrive on Windows 7?
OneDrive will continue to be supported on Windows 7, however, certain features will be limited. For example, the "My Files" folder feature, which allows you to sync a folder on your machine with OneDrive, will not be available. Other than this, OneDrive will work as expected on Windows 7.
What is OEM Windows 10?
OEM Windows 10 is the version of Windows 10 provided to the original equipment manufacturer (OEM) when they purchase bulk licenses from Microsoft. It typically comes preinstalled on new computers from the manufacturer and is sometimes referred to as “System Builder” windows 10. It is also sold in retail boxed copies by Microsoft.